Have you ever had one of those days when the phones are ringing off the hook, and you’re trying to do 20 things at once…and just the thought of doing one more thing is enough to drive you crazy? If you’re a small business owner, you probably have a lot of these days. One of the last things you want to do is take time out of your tight schedule to write. There’s got to be an easier way you think. There is! Hire a professional copywriter.
Creating content for marketing pieces is special skill. Someone specializes in it, just as you specialize in your niche area. That’s where a professional copywriter is handy. Here are some reasons why hiring a copywriter are the only way to go:
- You just don’t have the time. There aren’t enough hours in the day to take two, three, four or more hours trying to write content for your website, brochure, press release or article. Besides, your time can be better used serving your customers.
- You’re on a shoestring budget. You want to use your marketing budget wisely. Doing your own writing may seem like the least costly alternative, but in actuality it will cost you more wasting your time doing something you don’t want to do, that you may not be trained to do, and taking away time from besides selling your product or service (your sweet spot).
- You want your marketing materials to look professional. You want your marketing materials, whether they are online or in print to appear professional, grammatically correct and represent the image you want to project to your customers.
- You need creative input. A professional writer can offer suggestions on directions to take, including recommendations for website and graphic professionals.
- You can’t do everything yourself. You can’t wear the hat of the CEO, CFO, manager and go-fer—something has got to give. Outsourcing is a great way to alleviate your burden, while getting all your work done. Look for quality professionals who will showcase your company giving it the same tender loving care as they would their own.
- Maintain your sanity. If sitting down to write makes you want to pull your hair out, scream at the top of your lungs or throw your computer out the window…you may want to consider taking two aspirin and calling your trusted professional copywriter ASAP.
Robin Kellogg Associates has helped small businesses write and edit their marketing materials to suite their particular audience. Make your message count! Contact Robin Kellogg at 818-993-5468 (office), 818-631-6848 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org. Robin can also be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/robinkelloggassociates, twitter @robinlk18 and www.linkedIn/in/robinkelloggassociates.